Monday, November 25, 2019

Ryan 3: My Schedule for School


This school year I have slept in more than any other because juniors have privilege. As an underclassmen I was so used to waking up at 6:45 am to get ready for school just to find myself exhausted everyday on the bus. Now that I'm a junior I go in to school late everyday with no punishment and it is awesome.

My schedule for the first semester allows me to go to school at 8:51 am on ACE letter days and 11:02 on BDF letter days. My first block class is cyber sports nutrition and on BDF days my second block is a study hall, but with junior privilege I don't have to attend those. On top of this I have lunch one right after second block, allowing me to go into school at 11:02 am every other day. On the other ACE days I have to come in at 8:51 am for my second block class in school.

This schedule may sound too good to be true, but it is. I'm still taking challenging courses like honors anatomy, honors pre-calculus, and AP language. On the downside I still sleep in too late and get tardies. I don't think I can ever wake up for a 7:30 am start again, which is really bad.

Overall, I am really happy with my school schedule this semester. It has helped me out a lot and given me a lot more freedom. Next year I hope I have another flexible schedule.


No comments:

Post a Comment