Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Connor 8: It´s the Moon´s Fault....

         This week has been a nightmare on earth. Personally, it's been my most emotionally demanding week of the year so far. I was feeling so awful that I skipped out on half a school day. Last year I had the flu for a week and had surgery and still came to school. I told my mom that I was done for the day and I couldn't take it anymore, so she came and got me and I took a 4-hour siesta. I´m usually a ¨suppress that noise and save it for someone who gives two craps¨, which means ignore it forever because I don't even give one crap about emotions in general, but this week it all came back at once. Everyone else I know has been feeling off too. Is everyone just coincidentally having a bad time, or is something actually happening? At this point I really don't care about what's happening, I´m just gonna blame it on the moon. Whenever anything goes wrong, it's that full moon´s fault. 

I´m not saying that it is 100% the full moon and stuff like that is true. Astrology is really cool and fun to follow, but who knows how accurate it really is? I tend to blame things on astrology because it's so easy to.  I was born May 6th, under the astrological sign of Taurus. According to Astronomy, I was born under Aries, but science is lame and using science to explain things still isn't the cultural norm (for some reason?) so I just stick to Taurus.

According to astrology, Taurians are stubborn, resistant to change, possessive, patient, practical, and love food.  Coincidentally, I am also those things. This means whenever I get too stubborn and people get frustrated with me, I just say, ¨I don't know man, I mean I'm a Taurus so...¨ Who knows if the date I was born is the reason why I believe things should be my way or my way, but it is commonly accepted as an excuse for that, so I roll with it.

Because Astrology is a form of religion, technically you have to take it as an excuse under most situations. ¨I can't eat pork because of my religion,¨  is essentially the same as ¨I can´t leave my house because Venus is in retrograde.¨ Of course, there are exceptions and such, but overall it is an easy excuse to use on the spot. I don't necessarily believe in any of it, but I use the Taurus card at least once a day.

So basically, I am 100% blaming everything that has gone wrong on the moon. I really don´t care what is actually to blame, it is now the stupid moon´s fault. Using this excuse has worked out pretty much every time for me so far, so I plan on using it until the day I die. And why will I never give it up? Cause I'm a stubborn Taurus.
Image result for astrology moon sign

1 comment:

  1. This is probably the most intense breakdown of Astrological signs I've seen. I read somewhere that due to the Earth's changed angle or something, I'm an Aquarius. However the commonly accepted sign for someone with my birthday is Pisces. And honestly, after reading a page in an astrology book last year that basically described me to a T, I know which one I believe more. Whether or not it's a load of fluff.

    ReplyDelete